There are numerous opportunities to gain experience in the local community. Bring your energy and interest to efforts that address the needs of children, youth, families, and adults.
Volunteering with the organizations below helps you connect with community members and contributes to your professional development.
- Amethyst House
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of South Central Indiana
- Bloomington Boys and Girls Club
- Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM)
- District 10 Pro Bono Project, Inc.
- Hoosier Hills Foodbank
- Martha's House
- Middle Way House
- Monroe County Court Appointed Advocates (CASA)
- Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
- New Hope Family Shelter, Inc.
- Rhino's Youth Center
- Shalom Community Center
- Youth Services Bureau of Monroe County