There are several ways to stay involved with the Department of Criminal Justice and Indiana University after you graduate.
- Provide an internship opportunity.
- Connect with the Criminal Justice Student Association.
- Speak at a Career Event, there are multiple opportunities each year for alumni to speak with students about their career and industry.
- Hire College of Arts + Sciences Students. If your company or organization is looking for candidates, recruit with the College of Arts + Sciences. Get in touch with our Employer Relations Team to get started.
- Join the Walter Center Success Network, a professional networking platform for the College of Arts + Sciences.
- Donate to a department fund.
Not sure where to start, share your story with us and a member of our department and/or the Walter Center for Career Achievement will be in touch. We look forward to connecting with you!